Affiliated Web Sites
Periodically we will add additional Affiliated Web Sites reflecting current events, topics and other items of interest to the community. Affiliated Web Sites may be added permanently or appear for a limited time.
Our Post welcomes your input. Forward your comments, opinions, ideas on how to improve our website. Send us your photos, notices of special events, your fundraisers and other items of interest that enhance the quality of life for the citizens of our community. For our E-mail address, click "CONTACT US" button.
Our Post, at it's sole discretion, will publish your submitted contributions we feel are merited. Express yourself. Become an active member of our community. The following are examples of worthy affiliated web sites.
Veterans Monthly Information Package for Flagler County – a mix of Veterans Administration process and benefit changes and news; and local veteran news and events.
Flagler County Veterans Advisory Council Monthly Meeting - Minutes and Agendas
Flagler County Veteran Services Office
The Veteran Services department offers a professional resource to all members of the armed forces of the United States - former, present, and future - including those with service-connected and non-service-connected disabilities.
These services include:
- Aiding veterans obtain VA benefits for service-connected disability
compensation, non-service-connected pension, and home loan guaranty benefits.
- Assisting surviving spouses, children, and parents of deceased service members and
veterans with obtaining death benefits such as a burial plot in a national cemetery, reimbursed burial allowances, government grave marker or headstone, government life insurance proceeds and other survivor benefits.
- Assisting eligible veterans with obtaining VA health benefits such as outpatient services, inpatient hospital care, and long-term care to promote, preserve, and restore veterans health.
- Assisting veterans obtain exemption certification for property taxes.
- Assisting veterans obtain available benefits from the state.
- Providing veterans' advocacy.
CHILDREN'S ORGAN TRANSPLANT ASSN.
JOINT POW/MIA ACCOUNTING COMMAND (JPAC)