Click on above logo WHY YOU SHOULD BELONG
Eligible veterans applying for first time membership must submit the following information to:The American Legion Post 115 PO Box 1731 Bunnell, FL 32110
- Complete American Legion Membership Application. Print two (2) completed copies. Keep one copy for your records. Mail the other copy to above address.
Pay the membership dues (amount shown on application). Make checks payable to our "American Legion Post 115". DO NOT SEND CASH.
- A temporary membership card will be mailed to you.
- Please see eligibility dates below.
Come to a meeting. Bring a copy of your DD214. If you do not have a copy of your DD214 we will help you request one that you can keep for your records. We meet the second Monday of every month at VFW Post 8696, 47 Old Kings Rd N, Palm Coast, FL. DIRECTIONS.
Why Should I transfer my membership to Post 115? By transferring your membership you are dedicating a portion of your dues to American Legion activities here in Flagler County. To transfer:
- ONLINE- CLICK HERE to complete a transfer request online.
- IN PERSON- Come to a meeting. Bring your membership card and a copy of your DD214. We meet the second Monday of every month at VFW Post 8696, 47 Old Kings Rd N, Palm Coast, FL. DIRECTIONS
- BY SNAIL MAIL- CLICK HERE to complete and print out a Transfer Form and mail it to: The American Legion Post 115, PO Box 1731, Bunnell, FL 32110.
TO RENEW AND TRANSFER- CLICK HERE to transfer, then CLICK HERE to be billed for your membership dues.
Membership eligibility in the American Legion is based on honorable service with the U. S. Armed Forces between:
(April 6, 1917 -November 11, 1918) World War I
(December 7, 1941 - December 31, 1946) World War II
(June 25, 1950 - January 31, 1955) Korean War
(February 28, 1961 - May 7, 1975) Vietnam War
(August 24, 1982 - July 31,1984) Lebanon/Grenada
(December 20, 1989 - January 31, 1990) Operation Just Cause
(August 2, 1990 - Today)* Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm
Because eligibility dates remain open, all members of the U.S. Armed Forces are eligible to join The American Legion at this time, until the date of the end of hostilities as determined by the government of the United States.
Must have served at least one day of active military duty during one of the dates below and honorably discharged or still serving honorably. :
For any questions please contact our membership adjutant, Gary Owens, email@example.com, (386) 585-5302